Position: Senior Designer
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $50/hr - DOE
Our tech client is seeking a Senior Designer to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hot tech consulting firm in downtown San Francisco. Close to BART and public transportation.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for:
- Manage/mentor team of 2 in-house designers
- Design for all mediums, including print, web, environment, interaction, etc.
- Providing creative inspiration, design direction, maintaining brand consistency across all deliverables
- Be strategic and a strong leader
The ideal Senior Designer has:
- 4+ years of graphic design experience and a strong portfolio
- Experience leading and mentoring designers
- Art direction / design experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management / organization skills / ability to multitask and "pivot" as needed
This role has potential to convert to FTE for the right fit!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.