Rusty George Creative, a South Sound leader in branding, advertising and design, is seeking a qualified can-do creative with a natural ability to interpret a client's vision and deliver effective visual solutions. The ideal candidate will have proficient knowledge of the protocols of branding, brand strategy, advertising and digital media. This includes design, logo development, campaign design and development, UX/UI, web, and interactive applications. A strong work ethic, relentless curiosity and positive attitude are essential.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a conceptual, strategic thinker who is responsible for continually raising the bar for our agency's design on projects and campaigns across all media. You collaborate with the Creative Director, fellow designers, writers, marketing strategists, account managers and web developers to create solutions for both digital and print outputs. You are familiar working with creative briefs and have the ability to understand strategic objectives and critically think in order to execute on clients' goals.
You have a strong understanding of brand identity, brand architecture and systems as it relates to overall creative strategy.
You design for a variety of mediums that may include print and publication design, websites, digital and social media graphics, emails, environmental signage, presentation decks, intranet sites, packaging, promotional displays, wearables and ephemera.
It's your responsibility to visually execute and communicate ideas using imagery, typography, color, composition in both digital and print mediums with exceptional attention to design and detail.
Reports to: Creative Director and/or Creative Principal Collaborates with: Creative team, web developers, brand and marketing strategists, client services team and outside vendors as needed
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Development of creative ideas that are on strategy, aimed at business objectives that meet or exceed our standards.
- Participate in client discovery and presentation meetings when necessary.
- Present creative ideas supported with strong rationales and articulation of those solutions to internal and client stakeholders.
- Conceptualize and design from start to finish, working through all phases to completion.
- Work on multiple projects and while managing time efficiently.
- Trouble-shoot and problem-solve as issues arise throughout projects.
- Develop good working partnerships with account managers, creative and leadership teams.
- Maintain a desire to stay informed on current design trends and stay inspired.
- Maintain a desire to engage with target audiences in new and innovative ways.
- Critically think when approaching creative work.
- Enter time into time-tracking software daily
- Seek out opportunities to personally improve skills or knowledge through ongoing training and education, seminars, book, blogs, etc.
- Contribute ideas to leadership on how to improve and foster a positive company culture
- Contribute to overall agency appearance, including cleaning and organizing personal area and studio
- Contribute to updating agency portfolio and case studies for marketing purposes
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative suite programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of print process and production of final, press-ready files
- Knowledge of digital asset creation and delivery for final output and development
- Working knowledge of prototyping programs such as InVision or Adobe XD
Please visit our website and if you believe you possess the caliber of talent necessary to join our team we invite you to send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.