Position: Senior Designer / Art Director (Beauty / Luxury) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: early - mid January
Our client, a luxury haircare brand going through an exciting growth period, is currently seeking a SENIOR DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR to lead their in-house creative development,
The SENIOR DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR ideally has:
- 5-7+ years of design experience, preferably in a luxury beauty and/or fashion space
- a portfolio that showcases an elevated, modern and luxury aesthetic across extensive digital, social and print creative
- exceptional conceptual and executional skills; highly skilled in the Creative Suite
- strong digital chops and the ability to extend a creative vision across print, social, digital, photo, video, packaging and more
- a strong voice, n , excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit and "all hands on deck" mentality
- the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
In this role, the SENIOR DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR will have a unique role as one of the first in-house creatives. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will be responsible for execution and maintenance of all creative output for two brands. You will also be working hand-in-hand with digital and social teams, plus PR and creative partners.
- Design and produce assets and collateral for all digital and promotional marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, display and banner advertising, social media, direct mail, handouts, advertisements, posters, signs, logos, brochures, POS, packaging, etc.
- Assist with website redesign: wireframes, imagery, etc.
- Create, maintain and update content templates to optimize performance and ease of use
- Partner across departments to create elevated, innovative in-salon and in-store visual merchandising
- Produce quarterly social media video and photoshoots; edit and retouch photos
- Help develop creative strategy
- Oversee designers
Generous benefits and perks await!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.