As a Senior Designer at eero you'll be responsible for helping to push the design vision by executing design solutions, from concept to completion and across multiple channels - including digital, print, packaging, and environmental design. You'll work closely with directors and fellow designers to develop and evaluate design options, and push to find big ideas based on design strategy and the creative brief. From partnerships to product launch campaigns to marketing collateral, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the eero brand through impactful design solutions. This role requires both hands-on design work and collaboration with internal and external resources.
What you'll do:
- Generate excellent, inspiring, and strategic design concepts in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and highly collaborative environment
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously from concept to completion
- Collaborate with other designers (internal and external) and support head of brand design
- Work to design creative expressions of the eero brand across print, packaging, photography, web/mobile, video, retail, and presentations
- Manage project schedules and deadlines to a professional standard
- Be able to identify new project opportunities based on design thinking principles and prior outcomes
- Partner with copywriters, strategists, and producers to create quality and impactful work
- Present design solutions and constructive feedback to peers and executives
- Stay current in design, illustration, photography, and new technology trends
We're looking for someone who has:
- At least 7+ years of design experience at an agency and/or in-house
- BFA degree in Graphic Design
- Self-sufficient problem solver
- Experience art directing and managing designers
- A great sense of humor and interpersonal skills
- A flexible, team oriented attitude and ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Technical knowledge designing for multiple platforms and devices
- Must have advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, and Keynote
- Online portfolio
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.