Mattel seeks a talented and driven Sr. Designer to build creative assets for multiple brands and platforms. You're a talented designer who is always exploring the latest and greatest in design. You seek to create simplicity out of complexity to achieve a highly polished end product.
The right candidate will have experience designing compelling and cohesive content for digital and social media. Someone who is experienced in producing presentations using PowerPoint but also has a good level of branding/marketing design.
They are engaged in the latest industry tech and trends and enthusiasm to incorporate this into their work to push the boundaries of their output.
- Push yourself to create outstanding design in a wide range of formats for a variety of toy brands
- Produce impactful materials that communicate ideas - from creative treatments, to mood boards, to style guides and beyond
- Conceptualizing and providing graphics intended for social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Advocate for exceptional design internally and outside the company
- Execute a consistent visual look and feel across all our content we produce
- Incorporate feedback from project leads gracefully, sometimes on the fly
- Collaborate with other designers, creatives and content creators for multiple brands including Mattel, Fisher Price and Barbie.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5-6 years of professional experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Strong experience building presentation materials in PPT and Keynote
- Understanding of designing for video/motion
- Contribute and work as part of a fast-paced team
- Willing to learn new storytelling methods quickly
- Participate in regular meetings to review, steer, and manage work
- A strong knowledge of the digital media industry
- Thrive and maintain a sense of humor when faced with design and time constraints
- Have a diverse and impressive portfolio
- Bonus: illustration ability
Must include a link to view your work
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @mattel.com Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application and resume in order to be considered.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.