Position: Senior Designer - Full Time - South Denver
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Full Time Salary, DOE
Our client, a Centennial-based digital agency that is focused on B2B clients, wants a Sr. Graphic Designer to join their team full-time and help lead complex projects from concept to execution.
The work is primarily digital but ultimately you'll be called upon for branding and print projects as needed, too!
- All things digital design (web, media, email, social)
- Working side-by-side with creative director to concept and execute digital projects and campaigns
- Thinking strategically about B2B business problems and design solutions
Proficiencies & Must-Haves:
- 5+ years professional design experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent formal training
- 2+ years fast-paced agency experience
- Ability to work independently and quickly
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge (no coding)
- Email & landing page design with marketing automation platform (IE: Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.)
- Basic print prep & preflight techniques
- HTML email experience
- Bootstrap framework experience
- Effects, Premiere, Audition
This is a full-time opportunity located in Centennial and starting in April.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.