Senior Designer - Interaction Design / Aviation Studio
The SeniorInteraction Designeris responsible for leading design projects by utilizing their conceptual skills, industry experience and imagination to bring creative excellence to our client's digital products.This is a position that will require exceptional problem-solving skills, a drive to innovate and the ability to come up with innovative solutions that balance user pain-points and business needs - all with a positive, collaborative attitude and good sense of humor.This role demands in-depth industry and design knowledge, as well as experience in consulting and user research. In addition, excellent communication and leadership skills are essential to effectively present concepts to cross-disciplinary teams and external clients, suppliers and creative partners across global locations.
Why We Need This Position
Innovation is one of the founding principles of TEAGUE. Without dedicated, imaginative and technically savvy creators, we're, well, simply not able to do what we do best. Which is why we need people like you, who see the world as a place full of possibility, with the creative mind, innovative approach, and concrete design skills to imagine something new and the passion and know-how to make it real.
Who We're Looking For
As a senior designer, you are creative, curious, and solution-oriented. Your deep understanding of how to create meaningful experiences for the user will serve you well as you dig deep into a client's businessin order to recommend products and/or features that will help achieve their goals, all while improving the experience for the user.Innately curious, you are well versed in all project phases, including research, concept creation, wireframing, prototyping and user testing. You're also prepared to participate inrequirements-gathering activities, workshops, and product definition exercises and then able to synthesize that data into applicable insights that drive the experience strategy and product design. Finally, having researched, tested, and synthesized your findings, you're able togenerate and evaluate a wide range of solutions and make recommendations in a timely manner. This could involve creating personas and journey maps that represent user needs and help identify opportunities; generating detailed user flows, defining the information architecture and content strategy, and designing wireframes that bring your strategy to life. You'll be able to articulate the design rationale to maintain the design intent as concepts progress through the down-select process. In addition to working on the projects themselves, you've got an eye for the big picture and are able to define and implement best practices and suggest new approaches for the design process as a whole. Finally, you've got a passion for your industry and are up to date on industry trends, materials and technology, design tools and processes.
Personality-wise, you're a strong collaborator who is comfortable partnering with multi-disciplinary design teams, including visual designers and developers. And you know how to work effectively with clients, whether you're working side by side with them todrive product definition and design strategy or creating and delivering compelling presentations to them. You're unflappable in the face of competing priorities and model grace under pressure while balancing the needs of multiple clients while meeting deadlines and project commitments. If you've got an innovative mind that thrives on a challenge, a glass-half-full approach to problem-solving; a dynamic personality capable of navigating a wide range of collaborative situations; and enjoy the prospect of building the future of aviation, have we got a job for you.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications)
- Experience:5+ years' experience,including significant experience designing mobile apps, websites, web applications, and/or desktop software; some experience in a consulting environment preferred. demonstrated experience using a strategic approach to solve design problems; able to analyze and synthesize complex design challenges in order to support an informed, creative process; advanced understanding of design process including divergent (brainstorming), convergent (concept-selection), and detail-design phases
- Special skills:Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Axure, or Omnigraffle; Illustrator, Photoshop; advanced knowledge of prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel, Proto.io; advanced knowledge of project management framework and process
- Passion: Collaborating with others to create meaningful experiences for users
- Role: Working with multi-disciplinary teams across a variety of digital products
- Personality: Creative, collaborative,self-motivated, energetic, problem-solver, enthusiastic, open-minded, flexible, curious, diplomatic
- Normal, corrective vision range; ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, bend and reach.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent interaction with clients and co-workers requires regular attendance in the work place.
DOE - Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered.
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/xnsk9k79zs9wchhx
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/xnsk9k79zs9wchhx