Position: Senior Designer (Multidisciplinary, Branding) - Freelance, Onsite
Estimated Duration: Ongoing through 2018
Starts: ASAP after Interview Process
Our client, a well known and highly regarded consumer goods and pharma company, is currently seeking a SENIOR MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGNER to join their team, onsite, for ongoing freelance work!
*This multidisciplinary designer will sit on a CPG team, focused on infant and children CPG items*
* Will work on a small and collaborative team, closely with the Creative leads on all design needs for the CPG team including branding, across print, digital and packaging!
* Will focus on the consumer side of the business (CPG)
* Will work on brand identity, the expression and how content will live across platforms including website, packaging and print as well as in ternal / corporate communications
* Will work collaboratively on projects, at times taking the lead and ensure all projects are completed to the highest standards
Senior Branding Designer MUST:
* Have 7-10 years of hands on design experience across multiple touch points including print, environmental, digital, packaging and branding (experience with modern but corporate branding)
* Must have experience managing teams
* Have a portfolio that shows your thought process and design thinking
* Be a self starter, autonomous, detail oriented, resourceful and thoughtful / conceptual
* Have extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense
* Be able to work collaboratively with a small and hard working team
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.