Position: Senior Designer (pharma / biotech / life science) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right person is identified
Our client is a real estate company, with a strategic venture capital arm, is seeking a Senior Designer (with pharma / biotech / life science experience) to join their team full time.
*IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE CREATING POWERPOINT AND KEYNOTE DECKS.*
The Senior Designer will support their Science & Technology team by developing presentations, marketing material and other content to help convey key trends across the life science and technology industries as well as other geopolitical, real estate, healthcare, and capital market drivers that impact their business. The Science & Technology team supports their Equities department through four main areas - capital markets/industry trends, real estate, venture capital investments and thought leadership.
- Develop creative content that captures activity and key trends on both the real estate/tenant and venture investment sides of their business; may involve high-level translation of basic science or related technical content
- Create presentations that convey key trends across the life science & tech industries as well as other drives (e.g., real estate, geopolitics, capital markets, etc.), and the overall impact to their business
- Create marketing material (e.g., pitches, brochures, website content, event materials) that effectively communicates key aspects of their brand
- Work with S&T team to write and edit copy/optimize content for presentations and other marketing materials
- Update and maintain S&T-focused corporate and regional presentations
- Develop creative content for special team projects
- Maintain and enforce brand guidelines
- 3+ years of graphic des ign experience, specifically within presentations
- Professional experience within or significant exposure to the life science industry required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Prezi, Keynote, Powerpoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Understanding of design, layout and print production
- Ability to efficiently and effectively change focus in a dynamic, flexible environment
- Experience with Mac and PC platforms
- Strong verbal, written, design and editorial skills
- Exceptional organizational skills (resources and prioritization)
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to work against and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members across disciplines and in multiple geographic locations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to effectively manage and organize multiple projects concurrently
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.