Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a top PR and Creative agency, is looking for a Senior Designer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimalist design approach and refined type-drive aesthetic.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of talented creatives at the agency.
The Senior Designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Design Digital and Paid Advertising Collateral: vector graphics and illustrations, branding, layouts and light motion graphics for social, paid ads etc.
- Art directing use of photographs and type for content
- Report to the Art Director and work with the Account and PM teams to develop the look & feel of campaign, determining how best to represent a concept visually
- Concept and create visual campaign content and new design templates and layout options
- Adhere to strict deadlines and prioritize requests
- Oversee mid-level and junior designers for certain projects
- Help mentor more junior team members
The Senior Designer will have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years' work experience at an agency
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects (a plus) and Google Aps Suite
- Experience working in spirits, music, fashion, lifestyle
- Solid foundation in typography and sophisticated design aesthetic.
- Great understanding of using type with photography
- Ability to effectively communicate design thinking to team and clients
- Interest in keeping up to date on art trends and best practices for social media, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management in a fast paced working environment.
- Understanding of illustration, animation, photo editing, etc ideal
- Photo retouching, UI and web design nice to have
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Our differences make us stronger-their inclusion makes them matter. We are committed to creating an environment where you can be your authentic self so you can do your best work. We promote and value diversity across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability and attributes so we can better serve our clients, their customers, and the communities around us.
Salary: UP to 90k DOE