Primary responsibility is to execute design solutions based on initial conceptual and visual direction. Under the guidance of Art Directors, Senior Designers work across a wide range of web-related projects including website designs, animations, banner campaigns, graphic user interfaces, style guides, and presentation materials. This position is required to travel to the client site a few times a week and be able to collaborate in-person. This is a great opportunity for self-motivated Senior Designers looking to gain experience working with major brands on large-scale projects involving complex information architecture and interaction design. Requirements:
- 3-4 years of interactive web design experience
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Thorough working knowledge of HTML/CSS and current development practices
View 2 job postings at MCD Partners
- Proficient in all Adobe Suite and Sketch
- Drawing/illustration skills are highly desirable
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.