Position: Senior Developer
Location: Boston - Metro West
Estimated Duration: Permalance
Starts: June 2017
Our client, an international consultancy, is seeking a Developer to join their team on a permalance basis starting in June 2017.
In this role, you will have to:
- develop both corporate and patient websites alongside a
team that is based in Costa Rica.
- These sites are quite complex - you will be the lead on developing these sites, conducting QA, and handing them back over to the agency.
- You will also be responsible for content administration based in AEM - pushing out templates, updating editing and design modes, previewing and publishing content.
Do you have?
- experience with AEM - Adobe Experience Manager.
- strong communication skills
This is a permalance position that begins in June 2017. Interested and qualified please apply!
**The Developer will be working onsite at the client's office in Weston and will need to pass background check
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.