Position: Senior Email Developer
Status: Full-Time / Freelance-to-Full-Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time / Freelance-to-Full-Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Agency client in Buckhead is looking for a Senior Email Developer!
This role will work hand-in-hand with the eCRM Director on a variety of client accounts, coding for multiple platforms including SQL. Must be able to develop email strategy and roadmap for all email communications including promotional campaigns, life-cycle emails, billing receipts, and win-back emails. Must have proven track record of success in implementing email programs to drive customer retention and acquisition.
You will be heavily involved in the production of email campaigns, so be prepared to get your hands dirty & use your technical skills on a day-to-day basis.
- 3+ years of email and marketing automation execution experience in marketing cloud solutions
- Experience managing QA process for campaign executions
- Ability to manipulate and write queries
- Proven success overseeing all aspects of email execution including development, deployment, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and optimization
- Ability to work in multiple platforms and assist with scoping requirements for platform migrations and implementations
- Experience with facilitating a full ESP migration and/or starting a new ESP relationship
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, SQL
- Experience with programming languages a plus- PHP, Ruby, C# or Python
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Experience working with Eloqua or Marketo and experience with platform API calls is a plus
- Salesforce Experience is a plus
40 hours/week onsite. This role could either be a direct full-time hire or a contract role that transitions into full-time hire after trial period.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.