The Senior Engineer will support the clinical workforce platform
that helps health systems and universities co-manage the complex
workflows associated with the fluctuating capacity to train
medical, nursing, and allied health students in care settings.
Clinician Nexus is able to help leaders see the volume and quality
of the clinician pipeline learning in their care settings
What we offer today:
Our products talk to one another. We're
the first solution that helps both care settings and academic
institutions co-manage their student clinical experiences in one
- Student Management, a platform that connects care settings with
affiliated colleges, universities, and students to manage students
and teach according to workforce demands.
- Clinical Placement Management, a platform that connects
colleges and universities with affiliated care settings to manage
and monitor clinical placements and clinical learning
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
The Senior Engineer leads implementation on high-level features.
The role requires technical abilities in all areas of our
development stack. The Senior Engineer demonstrates a robust and
organized approach to producing the best solutions.
- Takes ownership of new feature implementation, and/or enhancing
- Implement automated unit and integration tests for all new
functionality using XUnit (C# unit tests) and Cypress (component,
API, and UI tests).
- Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating
technical expertise to customer experience team and integration
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices,
standards, and policies.
- Foster a successful and accountable environment within the
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in CS, IS, or equivalent work
- 4+ years of relevant full stack engineering experience.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, .NET Core, TSQL / SQL Server,
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle and
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills.
- Manage diverse, simultaneous projects of varying
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
- Adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/goals.
- Preferred qualifications: MSc/MBA, previous work or education
in an agile environment, familiarity with Svelte, Vue, React, or
similar component frameworks, and familiarity with Azure
- Proactively cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable
- Exude strong professional presence and demeanor.
- Self-start and successfully assist with complex project
deliverables in a very driven and evolving organization.
- Commit to the criticality of attention to detail and
appreciation for visual communication of ideas.
- Work effectively with ambiguity.
- Willingly contribute to project success regardless of type of
task (i.e., "roll up the sleeves approach" to teamwork).
- Demonstrate selfless collaboration.
- Are intellectually curious; proactively demonstrate a passion
for continuous learning, and a desire for diversity in thought,
experience and ideas.
- Commit to delivering work on time with the highest level of
- Self-reflect and actively participate in your own development,
as well as the development of others.
- Communicate openly and directly with team members.
- Have a sense of humor and be yourself.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that
does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law or marital