Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior Front-End Web Developer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: End of March
Rate: $100,000K; Annually
Our agency client in Nashville is seeking an Senior Front-End Developer with 5+ years' experience in front-end and/or software development. Relocation provided!
The Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for scope of work, project structure, wireframes and design comps to complete the project from beginning to end. Projects will include custom Craft CMS, WordPress, and/or Laravel.
Senior Front-End Developer Requirements:
- Experience developing within accessible design principles and ADA Compliance guidelines.
- Able to work cross-functionally with design team after they have provided design files created in Sketch.
Senior Front-End Developer Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in software development, including experience mentoring others.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and capable of building a website single-handedly from concept to launch.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$100000 per year