Position: Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director (Corporate) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As Identified
Our client, a leading global business advisory firm, is seeking a SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to join their team full time.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing, the SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER will be responsible for managing all graphics, design and brand-related work as the only Creative Designer on the marketing team. The SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER will support the brand internally and externally, as well as collaborate and execute on global marketing initiatives with both internal teams and agency partners. This is a VERY CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT.
Key responsibilities for the SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER include:
- Ensure a consistent, premium brand visual identity and our brand experience across all offices globally, and all communications, internal and external (including marketing collateral and publications, branded items, event presence/signage, advertisements, office space design, etc.)
- Manage and work closely with an external branding agency to develop the brand visual identity and higher-profile brand expressions
- Understand the established visual identity, key brand attributes and differentiators and how they should be communicated through design
- Understanding how to best design for CMS, DAM and paid media executions
- Oversee video projects and ensure appropriate and approved visual language is applied
The ideal SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER must have 8 years of professional experience in the creative design space, and the following:
- Has worked in a corporate environment
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
- ability to deal effectively with internal and external clients at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, quickly and efficiently, as well as being proactive and resourceful
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite
**There will be an in-depth interview process which includes a behavioral interview with a psychologist**
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.