New Vitality has been bringing innovative, natural health and beauty products to the world for over 20 years. One of our key products is currently a leader in the category of men's health supplements. Our products have been endorsed by top doctors, nutritionists, celebrities, and athletes. Unique to our category, New Vitality has in-house expertise across most areas of a product's journey--from formulation to consumer purchase.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be the Coordinator and Manager for company-wide graphic needs - responsible for assigning all projects, working with designers, and providing all art needs for VP, Creative Director.
- Provides conceptual direction and advisement on new project launches.
- Attends campaign kick-offs and provides ideas, direction and insight into graphic productions.
- Updates project reports for management.
- Work closely with copywriters to create a compelling piece.
- Creates and designs original art based on specific needs.
- Oversees designing of labels, packages, and all other print material from start to finish.
- Prints sample of finished layout and presents comps to VP's for approval.
- Organizes and enforces internal proofing process.
- Multitasks in a fast pace environment to meet deadline goals.
- Prepare and approve final art files to release to print vendors.
- Problem solves any final print issues.
- Creates and provides files/images for web department.
- Works with regulatory and operations to make important changes to projects.
- Manage over 300 digital files with proper file labeling.
- Build digital/physical comps for TV.
- Researches and collects competitive art pieces from outside campaigns in our fields.
Bachelors' degree (B.A.) in a related field of study from four-year college
5-7 years' experience as a Graphic Designer
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Working knowledge of graphic designing software in a MAC environment. The employee is required to have skills and abilities in the following areas:
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Illustrator
o Adobe Photoshop
We believe in the philosophy 'be healthy, live better' for our customers and especially for our employees. Therefore we provide an environment where our employees can grow and advance professionally as well as in their personal lives. We reward and recognize hard work by promoting from within and we encourage healthier lifestyles through affordable benefits (gym reimbursements through medical insurance) and company activities that promote physical activity and company morale.
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision
Flexible Spending Account
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee discounts on New Vitality products
Casual work environment
Please send resume and salary requirments.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.