Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: June / July 2019
Rate: $65,000 - $85,000
We are working with a full-service agency seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team!
Senior Graphic Designer Must Haves:
* At least 4 years of experience and experience within a collaborative and fast-paced agency setting is a must!
* Portfolio must show omnichannel ad campaign work - what was the big idea or strategy, how did it execute across print, digital, social, email, etc. (and ideal portfolios will be mini case studies that give detail on campaign / project)
* Portfolio examples should show variety and ability to appeal to varied audiences
* Stellar presentation skills and the ability to explain your strategy and process when you own a campaign will set candidates apart!
Senior Graphic Designer Details:
* Senior Graphic Designers will own + be responsible for major campaign work at this agency and must be able to handle some Art Direction-working with ACD / CDs to develop strategy and then working with design colleagues to execute
* Ad campaigns deliverables include print and digital work, for example : headlines, websites, email subject and copy, calls to action (CTAs), ad body copy, direct mail copy
* Collaboration is the name of the game at this agency, the design team works closely with copywriters, account services, PR and Social Media, Video, and Media!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$75000 - US$95000 per year