Position: Senior Graphic Designer (Packaging + POS)
Location: Other VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
Our client, a packaging and design agency, is seeking three full-time Senior Graphic Designers and one Bilingual Senior Designer to work on a well- known brand.
The Senior Graphic Designers will have the following responsibilities:
- Deliver creative and adaptive concepts from conceptualization through final product
- Interpreting client briefs into successful and effective concepts
- Empathizing with consumers and understanding consumer motivations, behaviors, and trade-offs
- Conducting competitive audits and building case studies
- Participating in brainstorms, and helping to establish creative territories for concept development
- Picking up hero creative or existing layouts, and adapting across a wide array of products and structures and ensuring to maintain the hero creative intent
- Developing storyboards and presentation decks for complex and/or high-profile client presentations, and ensuring creative work is presented for maximum clarity and impact
- Taking personal responsibility and guardianship for your projects - ensuring accurate, consistent, and timely completi on of high quality work
- Preparing for and directing photo shoots
- Building out mechanical sound/production art
The Senior Graphic Designer will have the following qualifications:
- Must have 6 to 10 years of experience
- Experience in branding and packaging design (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Experience across other channels and disciplines is an asset
- Proficient using PC platform, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
- Ability to travel occasionally to sister studios, clients, and photo shoots
The ideal candidates will start within the next month. You will be working with a small team onsite. If you are interested and qualified, apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$100000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.