Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Our agency client in Alexandria, VA is looking for an experience Senior Graphic Designer to join their team.
The ideal Senior Graphic Designer is a conceptual thinker that develops and executes on 360 integrated assets including digital and branding.
Additional Senior Graphic Designer responsibilities:
- Distill research and background into empathy-driven, meaningful design executions
- Collaborate with interest teams (social, media, web, etc) to develop effective campaigns
- Lead project teams and supervise 1-2 junior creatives.
- Pitch or present design concepts to internal teams and clients
- Prepare production files for digital and print media.
- Incorporate feedback and manage concept revisions
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 6+ years of graphic design experience; 2+ years of management experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects)
- Advanced understanding of type, color and layout
- You must be able to QC work
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- AGENCY experience preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.