Be part of our talented, innovative Creative Lab and collaborate with other creatives on a wide range of portfolio-worthy work. Your projects will range from traditional print collateral and trending conference materials to layouts for publications, interactive presentations, videos, and so much more. You will work closely with high-level executives to understand their needs, then inspire and lead the visual direction of your peers. Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, plan, and design a wide range of materials
- Help to further evolve the Esri brand and creative direction
- Solve story-driven design problems; explain to colleagues how your design solves their problem
- Create meaningful visual presentations; solicit and manage content for large corporate presentations
- Provide art direction
- Collaborate with other designers to develop corporate presentation standards
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas
- Advise and guide other departments on design principles and technical design issues
- Strong understanding of information display and hierarchy
- Excellent skills in storyboarding, illustration, collage, compositing, masking, typography, and layout
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs, develop creative and responsive design concepts, and compile and prepare schedules and work plans
- Ability to develop complex, integrated designs that meet output/printing specifications
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff or mentor junior team members
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical information
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Believe that all ideas are welcomed
- Believe in challenging yourself and others
- Bachelor's in graphic design or digital media design
- 10+ years of interactive arts and digital media experience
- Knowledge of video production and post-production knowledge in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Cross-platform proficiency (MacOS and Windows)
Tell us what inspires you-books, websites, architecture, cities, people, canines, etc.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/43shpjw4546kcq2n
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.