Luvu Brands works as an incubator for new products, where something you dream can become the next best seller. It is all about the work and making the company and its 170 employees thrive. There are very few limits on what you can achieve.
Our Senior Graphic Designer will manage our in-house agency including a photographer, video producer, graphic designer and content manager. You will be responsible for all graphic communication for our brands, including print & web advertising, web graphics & design, email blasts, brochures, POP packaging, photo / video direction and editing.
You will be:
A vital part in a growing company with strong values.
Proud of the work you accomplish here.
Collaborating with and directing some truly talented people.
- Deliver fresh stream of creative content for our websites as well as third-party mass market re-sellers
- Create rich content for each brand to share through email newsletters and social media
- Conceptualize and maintain the brand voice through all media to ensure a cohesive presentation that resonates with the audience
- Manage and organize projects for the Creative Group
- Set clear goals and provide feedback to ensure quality work throughout the process
- Ensure that each project is completed to satisfactory fulfillment within the time allotted without going over budget
- Work with the executive, sales, and design teams to implement marketing materials through advertising, web promotions, point-of-sale, email newsletters, blog articles, and trade shows
- Direct photography and video to support and enhance the brand messages
- Implement creative work through various channels and media.
- Maintain and explore new marketing avenues including print advertising and social media
- Upkeep all the various channels to ensure a positive and rich connection to the audience
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or related field
- Experience in an agency or in-house creative department preferred.
- Proven success in managing a small creative team.
- Portfolio of previous work that displays an ability to turn an idea into a visual piece.
- Strong communication and photographic ability.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is required; Wordpress and video editing experience preferred.
- Able to design for high-end, luxury brands.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the marketing design process and web design.
- Likes to work in a team who is passionate about the success of the business.
Competitive salary, 14 days PTO per year, 7 paid holidays, medical, vision and dental benefits, stock options, opportunity to grow into Art Director.
Need more information about this position?
For more information contact Cameron Wagner (Human Resources):
Job Type: Full-time
About Luvu Brands:
Luvu Brands is a high-growth manufacturer and direct marketer of several consumer brands in three distinct market channels. The brands we've developed include: www.liberator.com , www.jaxxbeanbags.com and www.avanacomfort.com. We value passion, positive energy, and reward based on performance. We believe it is our pride and heritage to manufacture sewn products in the United Sates while reducing our carbon footprint by repurposing our foam trim.
See our factory tour: https://www.liberator.com/aboutliberator.html
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Email resume and portfolio link/attachment
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.