Position: Senior IA / UX Designers - Long-term Freelance
Estimated Duration: 6 Months, possibility to extend
Starts: Jan 2, 2019
Our client, a leader in technology is seeking Senior IA / UX Designers to join their team.
In this role, the Senior Information Architect / User Experience Designer will be responsible for the planning and designing of information structure for websites and web applications, organizing information and design strategies, development and systemization of user experiences in the form of detailed flows, architecture diagrams, high level content strategy and conceptual UI design.
* Develop highly accurate user flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes and detailed design specifications.
* Design innovative and effective interfaces that abide by established patterns and interaction c onventions.
* Serve as a thought leader regarding usability and accessibility standards and principles.
* Participate in project definition activities and cross-team UX workshop exercises to outline and document project scopes.
* Initiate usability studies and surveys, setting objectives, running test sessions, reviewing metrics and other test data, interpreting results and reviewing findings with team members.
* Advocate for consistency, clarity, and ease of use for our customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
* 6+ years of information architecture and interaction design experience developing digital interfaces.
* Ability to distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, usable application designs.
* Proficiency with rapid prototyping tools such as Invasion, Proto.io, Keynote, POP, as well as industry standard design tools including Creative Suite, Sketch, OmniGraffle, etc.
* Excellent writte n and spoken communication skills (both technical and non-technical).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.