Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior Interaction Design Manager
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: ready to interview
Rate: Depends on Experience
Our downtown client has a rapidly growing UX team and they are seeking a Senior Interaction Design Manager to join and lead their interaction design discipline.
The ideal Senior Interaction Design Manager:
* Must have Application Experience; mobile + web
* Must have background in Application design; true product designer
* Needs to understand the why , what the problems are, etc
* Design method master
* Someone who has build and stood up a design system from the ground up
* Has experience coaching and mentoring a team
The Interaction Design Manager will be responsible for:
* Leading the interaction design practice
75% :coaching, directing and mentoring the team
25%: hands on, billable time
* Leveraging your experience shaping digital experiences at the systems, information, and interaction levels
* You'll help the practice translate contextual human-centered insights into actionable user-centered implications for interfaces, interactions, and digital experiences.
If you desire to create human-centered solutions, please outline your experience when applying APR. 2019
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative
Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.