- Do you have a passion for customer experience and problem-solving?
- Do you play well with others but aren't afraid to stand up for what you think is right?
- Do you have what it takes to influence others with diplomacy and flexibility?
- Do you see the big picture, but also find satisfaction in making every detail right?
Our client is obsessed with what's most important to their 20 million customers and incorporating their voices into every decision they make. They invite you to join them in that endeavor.
View 6 job postings at TEKsystems Digital
The Interaction Designer is responsible leading project teams while designing and delivering customer experience solutions for the client's digital properties, including desktop browser, mobile, and tablet sites and apps. This person will work on high-profile and/or complex projects spanning either the client's public site (shopping, informational, and application flows) or authenticated site (online banking, payments, and other transactional and service related flows). As a major contributor in shaping a segment of products customer experience strategy, this person will partner with product owners to influence product roadmaps.
What you'll be responsible for
- Collaborating with CX Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Solve complex problems with simple, industry-leading user interface design solutions
- Develop scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, screen designs, interaction models and functional templates, then assist the project team with the creation of visual design and content artifacts
- Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary CX project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
- Consult with business stakeholders to educate and inform around the business value of experience design and user centered design practices
- Lead series of projects and complex programs
- Present the entire experience to large groups or senior leaders
- Moderate working sessions
- Advocate for change that enhances customer experience and improves process
- 5+ years of experience with interactive product design, design planning, and/or strategic consulting for Fortune 500 companies or large e-commerce sites
- Current and relevant experience with trends affecting digital interactive product design (e.g. mobile, responsive design, etc.)
- A track record of delivering high quality end-to-end designs including wireframes, prototypes, specifications documents, and presentations
- Knowledge of applying user research (e.g. task analysis, user scenarios) to inform design decisions
- Expertise in iRise (or other simulation packages), Visio/OmniGraffle, and Photoshop/Fireworks
** We'd like to see your work, so we may ask qualified applicants to electronically submit interaction design samples and interim deliverables including but not limited to: wireframes, site maps, task flows, UI specs, high and low level documentation and conceptual documents that help inform a design through the process. **
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @teksystems.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.