CASE is looking for a talented, motivated and passionate full-time senior interactive designer to lead the creation of engaging digital experiences for our clients, primarily in the luxury and beauty categories. Projects will include new and existing e-commerce and branding websites, digital campaigns, iOS apps, social media and more.
This position will:
- Work collaboratively with the entire CASE team to build productive creative partnerships with our clients.
- Understand the client's brand, project objectives, user needs, and desired functionality in order to develop effective strategies and thoughtful digital design solutions across multiple channels.
- Function as design lead, overseeing creative, managing project team members (delegating work and providing effective feedback).
- Concept, design and/or execute digital campaigns, websites, apps and social media for maximum usability, engagement and desired outcome.
- Present work to clients at key milestones, providing context and rationale for design decisions and soliciting feedback to ensure project achieves client objectives.
- Oversee the extension of approved or existing creative across multiple digital touchpoints.
- Interface with third-party developers to ensure design intent is realized.
- Collaborate on creative brainstorming, digital strategy development, competitive and best practice research, RFP creation, digital requirement documentation and more.
- Effectively mentor and manage future direct report(s) to maximize their potential.
- 5+ years experience in digital design, including UI/UX, e-commerce, mobile/responsive and iOS applications
- A highly-refined aesthetic, with strong layout and typography skills, demonstrated by a robust portfolio of digital work for beauty and luxury brands
- A passion for digital media and technology innovation with a desire to know what's new and next
- Strategic thinker, able to understand client objectives, and develop strategies to achieve desired outcomes
- Highly proficient with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision (or similar)
- Strong knowledge of digital standards, wireframing, prototyping, social media, HTML/CSS, CMS platforms, and ESPs
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and people under tight timelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to effectively present work to clients, and communicate and collaborate with external and internal teams
- Authorized to live and work in the U.S.
- Able to work on site in our NYC studio (remote work is not an option for this role)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send CV and link to your portfolio. Include your full name and position your applying for in the subject line. Thanks!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.