NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders
and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software,
experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all
types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented
people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun
and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led
organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy
roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for
significant global expansion and growth.
Our Interactive Design team is looking for a talented senior
interactive designer experienced in application design and
development to create delightful and elegant software for NZXT
customers on their PC. In this role, you'll focus on meticulously
designing digital and screen-based experiences for PC control and
- Plan and organize the design process for what's appropriate for
the software scope and goals
- Create wireframes, mockups, animations, prototypes and
- Work with product to define software scope and goals
- Develop strategies that bring simple and accessible solutions
to NZXT customers.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Marketing to conduct
user, market, and competitive research to understand the problems
and opportunities addressable by our software products and
- 6+ years of experience working in applications / software or
- Knowledge and experience working with or executing design
systems across a variety of interactive platforms.
- Knowledge and experience working on consumer applications
- Knowledge of live streaming platforms such as Twitch, Youtube,
- Solid understanding of customer experience, branding and rich
experiences mixed with business goals, user insights and the
ability to convert those into design frameworks and interactive
- Experience in Storybook, Figma libraries, PatternLab, DSM or
similar design system
- A gaming GOAT
- Experience executing a variety of project types including
dashboards, on-board software, mobile apps or DTC
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic
"can-do" attitude is a must.
- Able to accept accountability and critique in open
- A team player and able to pick up the slack when needed.
- Strong knowledge or interest in PC gaming consumers and PC
hardware industry trends.
- Expertise in using design and prototyping tools like Figma,
Sketch, Adobe CC, and InVision.
- Ability to make a clear, persuasive case for your design.
- Sound understanding of good design aesthetic
- Able to balance good design with user problems and business
- Willingness to mentor and guide other designers.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with a
global, distributed team.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and
- Proficiency with planning and capacity tools like JIRA,
Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
NZXT is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or