Freelance, 5 weeks
Estimated Duration: 5 weeks
Starts: May 14
* guide students through a rigorous educational journey, and challenge them to think strategically
* hone leadership and teaching skills by working with an instructional team and classroom community
* teach Monday - Friday for the entire duration of the course
* prepare lessons and materials based on existing curriculum, and work closely with co-instructors and teaching assistants
* a strong track record of successful client projects
* strong professional communication skills; is patient and collaborative
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.