Position: Senior Media Buyer - Broadcast
Estimated Duration: 1-2 months
Starts: ideally next week
Our client, a boutique advertising agency, is looking for a Senior Media Buyer to join their team in a freelance capacity.
The Senior Media Buyer will:
- handle buying significant amounts of national TV media, negotiate unit and package costs, positions, and added value
- manage the TV buying department, and report to the Broadcast Director
- assist in media research, and post-buy analysis
- juggle needs from multiple accounts / clients
- have relationships with broadcast and cable reps
The Senior Media Buyer has:
- 5-6 years of experience in national broadcast, and a deep understanding of the TV landscape
- experience from an agency, and a strong command of media research resources
- experience with Strata, Nielson, or other media software
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.