NewsCred is the global leader in enterprise content marketing.
We offer a three-prong solution across 1) best-in-class technology,
2) the largest and most diverse content offerings, and 3) strategic
professional services, rooted in the expertise we've gained as the
unrivaled market leader over the past 10+ years. We deliver this
complete solution through a proven, repeatable methodology that
ensures positive business outcomes for the world's leading
Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred
- You will play an active role as the design leader on a
cross-functional product team and will lead the vision for the user
experience. You will be involved in defining product strategy,
conduct research, and will develop delightful and impactful
solutions for our users.
- Collaborate with and support PMs and engineers throughout the
product development life-cycle.
- Own the design process from the early stages of discovery to
designing high fidelity mocks, to launch.
- You will contribute to the evolution of our design system, and
the visual language of our brand. Exceptional attention to visual
hierarchy, typographic detail, and scalable solutions are
- You will be mindful and deliberate when designing experiences,
from the overarching user flow to refining small details in UI. You
will ensure a cohesive experience across our platform.
- You will elevate other designers by teaching through your
processes and will seek opportunities to evolve the way we work
- 5+ years of experience in Product Design and UX
- Must have experience working on B2B or complex products
- Strong communication skills that help set up frameworks and
brainstorm initial design concepts. You also have the ability to
mentor others to deliver work and make strategy come to life.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your
designs using Sketch.
- The ability to create prototypes using Invision or similar
- A portfolio with projects that demonstrates a strong
understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and
Please attach your portfolio in the cover letter section
below or provide links in your resume. Applications without
portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Everything we talk about in our "How We Work" document
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches on Friday
- Our culture, which is the most important thing we offer: A
place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard
in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth industry.
This is your company.
And of course we also have:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k
match, and a generous vacation policy.
Come see why our culture has won numerous awards, including
Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Workplaces and a spot on the 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising + Marketing
for the second year in a row!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates
submitted by agencies will not be reviewed