Position: Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer - Full time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a start-up effectively disrupting one of the oldest industries in the world, is currently seeking a "full stack" SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER to join their team.
*In order to be considered for this role, you must have deep experience building digital products from scratch and lived with it through rounds of iterations.*
The SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER:
- Has 5-7 years of deep product, UX and UI experience, preferably from an in-house digital team or start-up
- Is truly a "full stack" design - you can take on the early strategic stages of development as well as the visual design components
- Is a problem solver and builder by nature, constantly striving to find solutions and improve on what already exists as well as what you're building
- Is fully versed in product design across mobile and web
- Is excited to disrupt an industry through beautiful, intuitive and engaging design
- Is collaborative, responsible and process driven with a high level of emotional intelligence
In this role, the SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER will be the second member of a 2 person team, responsible for:
- Leading ideation, building working protoypes in programs such as Framer, Flinto and Principle
- Developing and conducting testing through user interviews, A/B tests, etc.
- Creating design systems, user journeys, wireframes
- Employing your top notch design skills to bring wireframes to life through beautiful, intuitive visual design components
- Be an active team player by adding to company culture, working across teams, etc.
Excellent benefits include: stocked snacks, unlimited coffee, health, dental, vision, Citi Bike memberships, 401k and more!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.