Our client, an award winning motion picture and television print advertising agency, is in need of a Sr. Production artist. This job is onsite in Culver City with full time hours. Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize assets, downloading and uploading from both external and internal sourcing
- Must be able to take finished artwork and adapt to multiple formats, with the approved layout made into a final layered mechanical
- Photo manipulation, digital retouching, color correction, masking and compositing (includes .tif, .jpg, .psd, .ai and .eps files)
- Proactively and efficiently tackle multiple short and long-term projects with varying degrees of priority
- Communicate clearly and concisely with the rest of the team on requests and revisions for design
- Efficiently create and deliver final art and mechanicals as deadlines dictate to clients and vendors, paying close attention to detail and quality control
View 9 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Highly organized with a "big picture" perspective while also maintaining strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and work effectively while being able to efficiently manage time and multiple projects are key
- 3-5+ years of experience creating mechanicals for one-sheet, packaging, ads and outdoor
- Must be proficient in Photoshop (CS 6 or higher), InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
- Vector experience in Illustrator is preferable
If you are interested and available, please respond with the most recent copy of your resume. If you are a good fit, one of our recruiters will be in touch.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.