Your role as a Senior UX / Visual Designer is to work closely with the product, design and development teams in an Agile environment to create compelling products and tools delivered through visually engaging experiences.
- Guide an innovative digital product design process that leverages iterative ideation, validation, and refinement. Foster a collaborative creative problem-solving environment
- Leverage design-thinking process to design tests to validate assumptions and capture feedback at key steps. Encourage a low-to-high fidelity approach to product design.
- Utilize innovative testing methodologies to identify user needs and pain points and conceive creative solutions to optimize product, tools, and web designs. Partner with UX/UI and HTML/CSS designers to devise and create prototypes of appropriate fidelity to test with users.
- Design products with seamless user experiences, from concepts to user flows, to low-fidelity wireframes.
- Partner with HTML/CSS designer to interpret high fidelity wireframes into modular HTML/CSS for final hand-off to engineering
- Partner with designers and developers to advocate for consistency and guide the evolution of our front-end framework, without repressing inspiration or inhibiting innovation
- Demonstrable web design skills and sensibility with a strong portfolio
- Creative, systems-based thinking demonstrated through case studies and wireframes that show creative problem-solving
- Familiarity with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in responsive web design, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Commitment to establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Commitment to continuous improvement and working in a world-class culture
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.