Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UI Designer
Location: Woodland Hills
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: July 2019
Rate: around $120k DOE
Hospitality Company is seeking a Senior UI Designer with UX skills to join their team.
This is a great full time opportunity to join a growing internal team in Woodland Hills.
Senior UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Report to the Director, User Experience and Design
- Lead design + production for digital consumer experience
- Development of digital style guide & design system
- Translate wireframes into visual designs
- Create low / high fidelity user flows
- Produce design from application down to feature level
- Develop detailed specifications for responsive web / mobile
Senior UI Designer Requirements:
- 6+ years as a Visual Designer for digital products
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Sketch / InVision prototyping tools
- Experience designing for responsive web and mobile
- Ability to think strategically / simplify complex ideas
- Preferred if you have Agile experience
- Background within user experience highly preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$120000 per year