We seek a Senior User Experience Designer to work on-site in our growing Chicago office.
- Know what we mean when we speak about "Responsive Design".
- Are great with presenting to and working with clients.
- Are a creative thinker who is looking for something new.
- Have extensive agency experience working with large and complex client organizations.
- Have a portfolio of successful interactive engagements.
- Are skilled at wireframing, user flows, journey and experience maps.
- Have experience in creating prototypes, paper, digital or otherwise.
- Want to be involved in your projects from start to finish.
- Absolute detail freak!
- Like to challenge your clients (just not with your fists).
View 2 job postings at MCD Partners
- Successful interactive firm.
- Big enough but small enough.
- Great relationships with high profile clients.
- Work hard (but no weekends).
- Have an opportunity for a creative professional who wants to make a difference.
** This is a Senior User Experience / Interaction Designer Position and NOT a Graphic Designer Position. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing information architecture for web, product, and all online interactions.**
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.