Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX Researcher
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: ASAP, Interviewing now!
In a nutshell:
Someone with a little charisma, makes a great impression right off the bat, builds rapport quickly, think . Some serious research chops is required, perhaps someone with a library sciences or social studies background. Has either worked in an established, mature research lab or built up their own practice at a company. Is a part of the UX research community in terms of networking and self-learning. Expert practitioner of almost all things research on NN/g. Quantitative research abilities can be secondary. Qualitative is primary. Knows how to run something from beginning to end. Is able to teach other designers and PMs to run their own research or at least value research.
Our client, an Enterprise Management software, is looking for a Senior UX Researcher (w/ B2B enterprise level experience) to join the team Full Time.
To be considered for this role, you must have a portfolio that you can present to internal stake holders. You must also be inquisitive and come prepared with questions to any interviews!
The Senior UX Researcher (w/ B2B enterprise level experience) Responsibilities:
- Design, recruit, facilitate, analyze, and report on all user research
- Support design teams by conducting or assisting in the execution of research activities(discovery, exploratory & validation) for their products
- Ownership and execution of global research initiatives spanning across products, services and users, including longitudinal studies
- Ownership of the research repository
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality an d timely delivery of the product road map
Senior UX Researcher (w/ B2B enterprise level experience) Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrable experience executing qualitative and quantitative research methods related to design
- Excellent research method application decisions
- Experience with remote testing methods and tools
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Design Research, but capable in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design, Prototyping, etc..
- Experience evaluating or designing products with a high-level of complexity
- Proficiency with current research
- Ability to interact/ ask questions with C-suite and high level stake holders
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.