Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX Copywriter, Financial
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: ASAP after Interview
Our client is a reputable financial institution seeking a Freelance Senior Copywriter with UX Copy skills to join their team onsite for maternity leave coverage.
Senior Copywriter with UX Copy Skills:
- Be an integral part of the storytelling process, working on a wide range of tasks, from strategizing new content and bringing it to life, to writing UX microcopy and ensuring consistent tone of voice across all platforms
- Use fresh, modern language and tone to instill confidence in customers
- Create narratives and copy for user flows, landing pages, products and more across web and mobile
- Work closely with writing and design teams to ensure seamless mobile and web experiences that reflect the brand, values, and tone
- Collaborate with product and marketing partners, as well as legal team and subject matter experts to ensure projects are compliant and fit well into the larger company narrative
- Contribute to design language to help establish language and tone consistency across all platforms
- Always put users first. Their journey should be easy, trans parent, and even fun, from start to finish
- 5+ of professional copywriting experience, either at an agency or in-house with 3 years minimum experience writing UX and product copy
- Must be a self-starter, someone who will take initiative and be proactive when faced with a challenge
- Ability to work independently, when the UX Copywriter steps out for leave, you will be the sole UX Copywriter on the team
- Able to manage time well and deliver excellent work on tight deadlines
- Prior experience working in finance or related field strongly preferred
- Able to grasp difficult concepts quickly and translate them into words that are easy and pleasant to read
- Strong grammar and editing abilities-brevity is key
- Must have a portfolio of work showing creative copy for cross-channel projects SEP.2019
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.