Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our financial services client is seeking a Senior UX Designer for a 12-month contract near the Domain!
The Senior UX Designer's primary focus will be improving the user's journey as they navigate highly-complex financial products by executing wireframes, web metrics analysis, sketching, flow modeling, digital prototyping, and building interactions that lead to an improved end-to-end product for the user.
Candidates must be comfortable with team-based dynamics, ongoing collaboration and supporting the needs of larger teams in adaptive manner. The culmination of UX skills expected for this role will function to deliver recommendations and planning grounded in evidence-based findings, design research, and applied psychology.
- 6+ years as a UX Designer focused on the end-to-end product and how it relates to the user's experience
- Work samples that show evidence of design problem solving, UX strategy, user flows, wireframes, and modeling of user needs
- Past successes reviewing website analytics, observing and/or reviewing third-party qualitative findings, and applying them to improve user engagement and conversion
- Experience working within an agency, research, or marketing services environment where coordination between roles is imperative
- MS PowerPoint or Keynote
- Principle a plus!
- Financial institution or similar vertical subject matter expertise
- Experience working within the constraints of content management systems, analytics systems, and tag management systems
40 hours/week onsite for 12 months.
Salary: US$55 - US$70 per hour