Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: When they find the right candidate
Rate: Depending on Experience
Our tech client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to build their design team and lead the design for the overall conceptual architecture of their mobile (iOS, Android) and web based product.
Senior UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Developing user interfaces, flows, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, design assets
- Engaging with product engineers to ensure successful execution of design
- Developing research system to collect, organize, analyze data from many different channels (e.g., customer support, data analytics, user feedback, internal vision) to formulate and test hypotheses
- Continually evolve and improve the design process
Senior UX Designer must have/be:
- firm understanding of platform specific constructs on iOS, Android and web
- proficient in diagramming/prototyping software of your choice (client uses Sketch and InVision)
- experience with or passion for finance/investment space is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.