Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: End of November
Looking to join an innovative and collaborative team with a well-known financial client for a 18 months contract assignment?
We are in need of a Senior UX Designer with 5 years of experience creating a wide variety of UX deliverables that fit the specific design challenge, including - whiteboard sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
Senior UX Designers Responsibilities:
- Confidently present design concepts, clearly articulate ideas, and facilitate brainstorming sessions with leaders, developers, and stakeholders
- Stay current with design trends and best practices, demonstrate out of the box thinking, and proactively level up the skills of others
- Create responsive designs that maximize the user's experience on desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate your design vision into reality
- Collaborate with UX Researchers to obtain research insights that inform your designs
Senior UX Designer Skill-Set:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors, Instructional Design or Computer Science preferred, or related work experience
- Expert in responsive design techniques, data visualization, and interaction design
- Expert in visual design, with solid understanding of typography, layout, and color theory
- Expert with rapid prototyping tools (InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$66 per hour