* Be able to work in an Agile environment
* Work as part of a team and work on all aspects of the design process.
* Take projects from concept to completion.
* Prepare research and testing
* Assist with producing personas, mapping customer journeys etc.
* Apply conceptual thinking to digital solutions across multiple platforms
* Bring user needs, business goals and technical realities into reality.
* Effectively communicate research, ideas, design, and rationale both verbally and visually.
* Construct quick interactive prototypes with low fidelity visual designs that illustrate your UX/UI design
* Be able to create task analysis, wireframes, and user flows
* Participate in workshops, concept sprints and hackathons to inject design thinking methodologies
* Work closely with development teams
* 5+ years experience designing digital experiences, websites, mobile applications websites, products
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Be able to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
* Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
* Knowledge of Interaction design and Information architecture principles
* Proficient with Adobe CS, Sketch, UXPin, OmniGraffle as well as MS Office
* Excellent knowledge of Sketch, UXPin, InVision; Other tools such as Axure or Flinto
* Visual design skills
* Familiarity of Agile software development process is
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.