Position: Senior UX Designer (ecommerce)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: August 2017
Our client, a highly well-known clothing brand for their classic aesthetic, is seeking support of a Senior UX Designer.
Senior UX Designer role:
* working directly under the UX Director, you'll work closely with Web Designers and the Front-End Development team to improve their eCommerce presence across three of the company's brands
* you'll review analytics (provided) to determine areas of potential and brainstorm potential solutions and how to bring them to life
* this is a role for someone who is excited about the opportunity to work on a large brand with fresh eyes. You should be enthusiastic about optimization and improvement as your opinions will carry clout!
Ideal Senior UX Designer:
* ideally 4+ years of experience working on ecommerce platforms
* it's preferred that you have exposure to mobile and responsive design (huge plus if it is within the retail or eCommerce space)
* Sketch proficiency is mandatory. Axure, Vision, Omnigraffle are all a plus.
* It is highly preferred that you have samples of ecommerce-related UX work in your portfolio that showcases your process in getting to the final product.
Direct hire fulltime is preferred but they are open to a temp-to-perm scenario. Upon fulltime hire, you will have access to their full suite of benefits.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.