Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep
Our UX designers thrive on solving hard problems. We foster a
culture of design by inviting cross-functional teams into our
process to understand our users' pain points, generate different
solutions, and test our ideas. Our team delivers products and
experiences by combining personal care and modern technology to
give people the healthcare they deserve.
We work closely to define emerging patterns, interactions, and
visual systems from the ground up to solve problems that haven't
been solved yet -- such as near real-time collaboration with
providers on member care. It's an opportunity to not only design
better healthcare software, but to design a whole new way to
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our team. You should
have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills
and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction
flows and journey maps, and transform them into beautiful,
intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
At Clover, you will define, develop, and lead an emerging visual
system for our applications from the ground up-a unique opportunity
for a creative person to make an impact in healthcare.
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Be a part of a small design team that crafts the member and
provider (i.e. doctors, nurses, hospitals) experiences and
- Explore breadth in design solutions to consider multiple
approaches that might solve a problem.
- Develop project plans, including dates and deliverables.
- Work autonomously alongside Product Managers and Engineering
- Execute creative work from concepts and wireframes to final
- Develop appropriate research methodologies and test plans for
- Communicate project statuses and blockers to cross-functional
partners and managers. Call upon cross-functional support as
- Communicate research and design decisions in a convincing
- For novel scenarios, continue to partner with senior design
leads to drive impact.
- Look for opportunities to take ownership. Proactively advise on
areas of potential design investment.
- Consistently seek feedback and offer feedback to peers and
You will love this job if:
- You have a genuine passion for what design and technology can
do to help people.
- You are a systems-thinker that can logically visualize complex
systems and user interaction flows.
- You are a problem solver that gets excited by big, complicated
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values designing with
research and data analysis.
- You are a collaborator that can make and communicate design
decisions with non-designers.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 4+ years of design experience in a design environment,
in-house, agency or other relevant industry.
- You have a portfolio that shows a diversity of experiences.
Strong in two core skills/capable in two others or expert in
one/capable in three others (core skills: research/strategy, system
design, interaction design, visual design).
- You are proficient in Figma and pick up tools easily.
- You are familiar with user-centered design best practices for
web and mobile experiences.
- You have experience working on complex systems and
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records.We are an E-Verify company.