We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our growing team based out of our New York City office.
Working closely with other team members, you will design and implement high quality, polished graphics, interfaces, and promotional materials for both front-facing and backend web sites, advertisements, and external mobile applications.
You will work closely with the Founder, Head of Product, and Head of Marketing.
- Build great user experiences for mobile (native and web), desktop for consumer facing products
- Design modern web interfaces (multiple breakpoints)
- Develop graphics from concept through to completion (and measurement)
- Create and/or apply brand identity standards across media
- Create compelling visual designs used in multi-faceted marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with digital and graphic design for web and mobile
- Ability to create content from scratch using current assets
- Ability to create mobile layouts and app interfaces for iOS and Android
- Experience with responsive web design and a solid understanding of user-centered design required
- Technical expertise in the development of design, prototyping and motion
- Strong layout, color and typography skills
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and/or associated design tools (Zeplin, Invision, etc.)
- Experience working with engineers and providing full specs, fonts, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic with the ability to work effectively in a team
- You obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect
- Strong oral and written communication
- Passion for the craft and love of technology and a self-starter
- Must be in the NYC area.
- Must be eligible to work in the US immediately.