Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Temp to Hire
Estimated Duration: Temp to Hire
Starts: May 2020
Rate: Up to $45/hour; Up to $90,000/year
Our corporate client is in need of a STL Local Senior UX Designer with eCommerce and B2C online shopping and buying experience for a temp-to-hire position starting in May!
The Senior UX Designer MUST have experience with Google 360 or Google Analytics, design thinking/ data driven, customer discovery experience, rapid prototyping, and A/B testing.
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Employing a range of human-centered, accessible design techniques, such as rapid prototyping, conceptual models, personas, user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, to determine and convey design decisions
- Creating engaging user experiences across multiple digital touchpoints including responsive web apps and native mobile apps
- Experience in eCommerce and responsive design mobile optimized design and native apps
- Experience with how research and design thinking applies to UX design/strategic thinking
Senior UX Designer Education + Requirements:
- Education: BS or higher degree
- Must be able to mentor and coach team members
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with inclusive and accessible design principles and guidelines ADA Compliance is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour