Our client is a major telecommunications company seeking a Senior UX Designer to join the UX Design and Strategy team. This is a heavy UX/technical position that will be largely responsible for execution versus art direction.
The UX Designer will:
- Define and design interactions and interfaces that engage customers
- Create customer experience for devices including web-based product and service activation experiences, customer journey maps, mobile companion apps, and operations review presentations
- Translate and communicate concepts and ideas to partners, customers and internal leaders
- Deliver UX visions, UI specs, wireframes and prototypes - Work with designers, tech staff, vendors, developers and product managers
- Document code migrations and progress of projects during status meetings
The UX Designer must have:
- 5 years of UX design experience and bachelor's degree
- Ideally expertise in the Adobe CS and UX tools like Sketch
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.