Position: Senior UX Designer with eCommerce experience
- Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: $110-115K, DOE
Our client is a leading eCommerce retailer for consumer
appliances and electronics and they are seeking a Senior UX
Designer with eCommerce experience to join their team Full
**They are based in SUNSET PARK, BROOKLYN!**
The Senior UX Designer will be working alongside their product
team and will be taking a consumer centric approach to
building and improving their digital experience. Most projects
will require comprehensive user flows and wireframes. Once a
product or feature is ready to build, they will need you to
provide high fidelity designs that are consistent with the brand
- Creating inspirational designs for the web, with an
understanding of what is technically feasible and ability to
adjust and compromise where appropriate.
- Creating interactive prototypes (both low-fi and hi-fi) for
testing on users.
- Creating high-fidelity mockups/wireframes/sitemaps.
- Designing responsive websites and mobile apps.
- Strong tendency towards visual thinking and the ability to
communicate concepts to audiences of all levels of
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, multi-task
across different projects and platforms and adapt to the ever-
changing priorities of the eCommerce business
- A stellar portfolio that shows creative range and innovative
- 5+ years' experience designing for multiple platforms, with 3
years in a senior creative role.
- eCommerce experience is an absolute MUST.
- Experience with digital product design.
- Familiarity with user personas, user stories and user journeys.
- Experience working for a brand with strong aesthetic values.
- Knowledge of SEO and accessibility best practice.
- Proficiency with design tools like Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Axure, Flinto)
- Understanding of Agile development methodology.
This is a full time opportunity available in SUNSET PARK,
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your
resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements
of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in
the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the
person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human
Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.