Position: Senior UX Manager
Location: Other Areas
Status: On-site, permanent (not remote)
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Ready to interview!
Rate: Competitive Six figure comp package (also carries a relo package if you are out of market)
Our client in the Southeast U.S. is seeking a Sr. UX Manager to join their team! This full time opportunity does come with a relocation package if you are not local to the market (relo is a must if you are not local - there is no remote option).
*When replying / applying, please note your desired salary.
What You'll Be Doing As The Sr. UX Manager:
- You'll work on their Merchandising team which deals with internal tools that buyers, managers and executives use to figure out where they source products from and how they get the right product in front of the right person at the right price.
Responsibilities for the Sr. UX Manager:
- Work with a Servant Leader mentality
- Lead an efficient team of 8 to 10 designers.
- Provide creative direction
- Scope projects with quality focus, define strategy and roadmaps, allocate resources
- Contribute to UX Design when needed - customer flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups
- Work with leadership to frame problems and conceptually think through solutions
Are You The Right Sr. UX Manager?
- You'll be a fit for this role if you have experience in retail or another complex industry - finance, healthcare, consulting, technology, etc. as you'll be working on large complex projects.
- Must have 8+ years of progressive UX experience
- Strong UX portfolio
- Must have personnel management experience with at least 8 direct full time reports within an organization
- Minimum of Bachelors degree preferred
- Big brand experience preferred (Fortune 500 level)
If you feel you are a match, send us your up to date resume and portfolio, and we'll be in touch if it's a match!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: comp package, relo.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.