Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX Researcher
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: 18 Months (Temp-to-Hire)
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $50/hour; Up to $100,000/year
Our client has a HOT need for a UX Researcher to work closely with the UX design team to collaborate on the design of web-based desktop and mobile applications.
UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Leads strategic design and execution of user-centered research and usability studies that provide actionable insights
- Collaborates and supports business areas and objectives that align to firm, division and department priorities and focus on client and user centricity.
- Designs and executes user research using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Determines and recommends the most efficient and effective research approaches to solve for business needs and meet agreed-upon objectives, then guides business areas through the appropriate UX process.
- Monitors UX project execution, including establishing and tracking UX project metrics and conducting evaluations.
- Identifies, influences, supports and partners with multi-disciplinary teams, including other business areas, to execute UX projects.
- Mentors and assists the UX Researchers as it relates to similar UX project needs.
- Assists leadershi p with strategic planning, resource allocation and guidance to UX associates.
UX Researched Must Have the following to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in Usability, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or relevant field.
- 5+ years of UX research experience.
- Expert in both qualitative and quantitative user experience research methodologies.
- Proactively develops self in the field of current and emerging research and technology.
- Expert in critical thinking, strategic thinking, process improvement, relationship-building and problem-solving abilities.
- Expert in written and verbal communication.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$100000 per year