Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Senior UX Strategist/Architect
Status: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: salary up to $125K, +/- DOE
Corporate client located in Alpharetta is looking for a Senior UX Strategist/Architect for a fulltime onsite position. You will work with the team that focuses on designing interactive applications.
The focus of the Senior UX Strategist/Architect is designing intuitive, efficient applications and solutions that simplify and streamline their work. The ideal candidate will excel at working closely with design and development teams to build a highly functional internal-facing platform.
- Lead activities that span user research and discovery, data analysis, information architecture, and high-level UI design
- Experience designing complex dashboards
- Relevant experience includes usability testing (remote and in-person), survey design, ethnography, metrics, personas, and journey maps
- Highly skilled in information architecture, task flows, mental models, and conceptual design
- Ability to translate conceptual design into low-fidelity UI wireframes and prototypes
- Experience with designing in Sketch required
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools such as Axure or InVision
- Experience collaborating with research and survey teams
- Preference given to candidates with both strong research and design skills
- Knowledge of pattern libraries and design systems
- Experience in financial or related industries
To be considered, you must have complex product / application experience (enterprise or transactional).
This is a full-time, direct-hire role which is onsite in Alpharetta.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$125000 per year